Traditional Thai Yoga Massage (Nuad Thai Yoga)
Traditional Thai Yoga massage is an ancient healing art which combines Ayurveda and Yoga influences from India and Southeast Asian cultural healing traditions.
Thai massage works by releasing blocked energy around vital channels within the body. The massage is traditionally performed on a padded floor mat where the massage practitioner uses their hands, feet, knees and elbows to apply pressure on these channels, whilst expertly manipulating limbs into yoga-like stretches.
The gentle muscle compression of the massage movements help loosen joints, stretch muscles and stimulate circulation. Customers usually emerge feeling energised, yet with an inner sense of calm and contentment.
90 minute massage.. £90
120 minute massage.. £110
Physical benefits include:
- A boosted immune system
- Better circulation and lower blood pressure
- Increased mobility and muscle flexibility
- Improved posture and balance
- Relief for arthritis and back pain
Emotional benefits include:
- A clearer, calmer mind and better emotional balance
- Improved concentration
- Higher levels of inner energy and stamina
- Reduced stress and anxiety
6 Massages, 1 Free * £540
Target aches and pains with a regular treatment routine. This programme allows the therapist to follow progress with you to achieve optimal results. Valid for 12 months.
10 Massages, 2 Free * £900
Incorporate regular treatment into your lifestyle. Enjoy the long term health and relaxation benefits of regular massages. Valid for 12 months.
* Multi Vouchers are shareable, valid weekdays only. Voucher must be shown at the time of use